Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Hors are a Moanin

Ok we have my friend Kim from Georgia to thank for this one....I can't remember how it happened exactly, but we were either chatting via Facebook or talking on the phone....doesn't matter she can make me laugh hysterically. I was complaining to her about hot flashes and wanting to laugh one minute and cry the next and all things to do with what we women call the "Change". She then tells me when she shares these things with her girls they promptly tell her that "mom your hors are a moanin". I wanted to tell her no baby mine aren't a moanin, they are a screamin. The doctor has given me drugs, but my husband is saying "up the doseage". Sorry honey. Thank God for a man that can put up with an ever changing woman and thank God for girl friends with whom you can discuss anything.....


From Kathie Lee Giffords book " Just When I Thought I'd Dropped My Last Egg"

IF I PRAYED as much I pluck, I'd be the Dalai Lama.
    If I were running for public office, I would run on an anti-flatulence platform.
    If I had a nickel for every cork I've popped, I'd own the Betty Ford Center.
    So, I guess when you put it all together,
    I'd be the hariless and holy wine-soaked
owner of the fart-free Betty Ford Center.
    But, I wonder, Would I be happy?
     OOOOH, YEAH.

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I remember those days. So does everyone that had the misfortune of more than a few moments exposed to the swings. LOL

    ReplyDelete