Monday, September 21, 2009

Middle aged body with a cheerleader inside

Why do I feel like a cheerleader trapped in a middle-aged body?.....No I really mean it.....I have this picture that keeps playing in my head of me in a cheerleader outfit, with pom-poms and then I am doing cartwheels and flip-flops.....perhaps I was a cheerleader in another life....lol....No actually I believe God is using humor to try and tell me something......These are the words that keep going off inside me...."Donna I want you to be my cheerleader".......I am studying right now to be a counselor, so that kind of fits the mold....But let me take it a step further....I think if we are God's kids, then we are all called to be cheerleaders, encouragers....So if you see someone that is down, take the time to give that person an encourgaing word or two, you never know what it may mean to them....

So next time you see someone that looks as though their bottom lip is dragging the ground.....get out those pom-poms and cheer, cheer, cheer....they may laugh, but you will have cheered them up.....GO TEAM

"But encourage on another daily..." Heb. 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment